Many people mistakenly assume that living a happy life is a futile aspiration! Not true! We are all different and we try to do what other people do to get happy but it does nothing for us! Knowing yourself can greatly improve the likelihood of you achieving a happier, healthier life! Some persons have a quick temper. You could be damaging your heart every time you either blow up, or hold that anger in…simmering. You can address this dangerous pattern more easily than you would think.
Start by asking yourself some important questions:
1. How important is this to me?
2. Could I be over-reacting?
3. Is there anything I can do to improve this situation?
Taking the time to consider your answers to these questions can calm you down enough to remove the potential health risks that are associated with anger. Include some positive, stress relieving activities like running, cycling or swimming, for example, in your anger management plan. You should see significant improvements in your happiness and health levels very soon!
If you are the type of person who is happiest at home, the downside is that you may be sacrificing the benefits of interacting regularly with key support persons in your life. Your good friends and family members can be critical sources of supports for difficult, stressful times in your life. Building these important relationships can lead to higher levels of resilience and even a longer life.
Here are some quick fixes:
1. Schedule time to spend with these important persons instead of leaving these interactions to chance.
2. If you prefer not to talk, text instead.
3. Choose more quality time over quantity time.
4. Combine regular activities, such as running errands, and arrange to do them together.
1. Many deep-breathing relaxation exercises can quickly lower your blood pressure.
2. Practicing mindfulness can keep you cam and focused.
3. Journaling your thoughts can help get them out of your head.
Applying these recommendations to your everyday life should renew your hope about how happy your life can be!